2) A dad is someone who wants to keep you from making mistakes but instead lets you find your own way, even though his heart breaks in silence when you get hurt.
3) A dad is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed, and has faith in you even when you fail…
4) A dad is someone who is present when you said the first word, to teach the whole dictionary if need be …
4) A dad is someone who encourages you when he/she took the first steps . . .
5) A dad is someone who holds your hand at the fair, makes sure that you do what your mother says . . .
6) A dad is the one person who can always make you smile even when he makes you cry or even when he makes fun of, or laughs at you.
7) A dad is one of the people who has always been there for you, one who has always loved, cared, and provided you.
8) A dad is one of the two most important people in the world to you; someone you LOVE with all your heart.